Wednesday Night Activities
Supper: Soup on February 5, 5:45 p.m.
Youth & Awana at 6:30 p.m.
Prayer and Bible Study at 7:00 p.m.
Elders’ Prayer Meeting
It has always been the practice of the pastors to pray for specific needs they are aware of for each member of the church, however, with the installation of Steve Posner as an elder and the institution of monthly elders’ meetings, we will be utilizing new methods to ensure that we are efficiently and sufficiently meeting members’ needs through prayer. Toward the beginning of each month, we will be sending out an email to those specific members we will be praying for that month. This email will inform the members that we will be praying for them and ask them to respond with any specific prayer requests they may have and how we may be able to serve them and their family. These requests will only be for the purpose of prayer by the elders and will not be published or shared in any other venue unless specifically requested. This will begin in August, so if you receive an email, please respond by the date stated in the email. If you do not receive an email in August, please know you will be receiving one in a subsequent month. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask Bob, Tim, or Steve.
- The ladies’ Joy Class meets most every Tuesday morning at 9:00 a.m.
- We need more ushers, morning and evening! Men, if you are looking for an easy, yet vital area for ministry, this is it! Talk to Michael Walker.
- Come join the Adult Choir for either Sunday morning singing, the Easter Cantata, or both! Practice for Sundays is on Sunday afternoons at 4:00 p.m. Easter Cantata practice begins at 4:45 p.m.
- Tom Keller does visitation on Tuesday afternoons at 1:30. If you would like to team with him, let him know!
- Tom Keller also serves preaches and serves lunch at the Old Savannah City Mission the first Saturday of each month. Let him know if you would like to help!
Daily Bible Readings
This year, the daily Bible readings from the church will be in chronological order. Brochures with the entire reading guide are tucked inside the bulletin, if you would like to use them. Or click here for a printable version.
Senior Saints’ Bible Study
Thursday, February 7, at 10:00 a.m., in the Fellowship Hall. Tom will begin a study on the Attributes of God.
Sacred Harp Shape Note Singing
The Savannah Sacred Harp Singers will have their monthly singing in the piano side
overflow room on Saturday, February 9, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Come and give it a go! Loaner books are available.
See Dawn in the office if you have questions.
If you have a church related event you would like put on any printed calendar, email it to email@example.com.